End of Preschool - kind of...

June 11, 2009
Do you remember back at the beginning of this preschool year when Gannon received a homework assignment to create himself? (See post from September 15, 2008) Well - look at what was done with the little G! A monthly book of self-portraiture called "All About Me". Now that is a true treasure!!! His teachers are brilliant.

Another update that we received today: Today was Miss Rebecca's last day with NAPS (sigh...yes, I am wiping a tear away). I will miss her, but not as much as my Gannon will when he realizes that she wasn't kidding that she wouldn't be back. I just know that on Tuesday when summer preschool resumes that I will pick Gannon up and he will say, "Miss Rebecca wasn't at school today." He'll probaby think she is in New York again, at least for awhile. Thank goodness that I have her number for emergencies when a Miss Rebecca hit is necessary.



Lastly, notice Gannon's shirt-isn't that the best?! If you've seen UP! you'll recognize this sweet shirt and if you haven't seen the movie UP! I HIGHLY recommend it. Wonderful and sweet movie.