Graduation Ceremony

June 11, 2010
NAPS graduation ceremony was this evening at the same church Richard and I were married in almost 10 years ago...kinda cool. We are so proud of our little guy. Throughout the ceremony, I was remembering the times my smart guy was only a two-year old diaper wearing baby just beginning this adventure. I could go on and on about the fabulous experiences we have all had at NAPS...I adore NAPS and will miss it - until Miss Mila!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daddy, Mommy and Sister with the handsome graduate.

Miss Mila was an awesome little sister...patiently waiting until the ceremony began.

And here they come! Clapping, hooting and hollering down the aisle!!! So fun.


Mesmerized little sister - she loved watching her brother on stage.

Gannon was awesome - we were so proud of his "moves", songs and especially when he spelled his name so precisely and quick. But the most memorable aspect of the evening for us was when Gannon pronounced "I am thankful for my baby sister" to all in the crowd. We have raised a grateful and good boy.

After the ceremony, it was time to cut-loose and socialize with friends.

Loving baby girl.

Lala and Gannon

We'll see you sooner than later Miss Shelley...

And the true star of the night - the leader of the pack and our hero...Miss Steph.