NYC!

December 2010
Richard and I celebrated our 10-year wedding anniversary in the Big Apple. We had a full week of fun, fun and more fun! We experienced so many memorable moments we'll never forget: simply standing in Times Square & the Broadway District was awesome to me (I haven't been there since I was in middle school), walking through Central Park, being at the Rockefeller Tree Lighting ceremony, ice skating in the Plaza, shopping on 5th Avenue, experiencing delicious frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity, gorgeous Central Park carriage ride, eating at Bar American and meeting THE CHEF - Bobby Flay (see silly picture of me below with him!), watching WICKED at the Gershwin, cupcakes at Magnolia Bakery, drinking New York City cosmopolitans, the Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, eating soup at the infamous "No Soup for YOU!" joint, St. Patricks Cathedral, Empire State Building, the Rock, Macys on 34th Street, the Dakota, and did I mention the shopping?!?!!!!

Below are few of the 300+ photos we took while in New York. A big THANK YOU to Papa and Grandma for loving G & Mila while we played.