The Never Ending Honey Do...

March 5, 2008
Richard has been off of work since about the first of February (give or take). I knew that with the weather getting better, his time at home was limited...therefore the never ending honey do list was born! A few of the projects I needed or wanted him to complete were: 1) add crown molding in the master bath, finish the paint, add the new shower head and hang the towel bars/mirrors/paintings/etc.; 2) complete the shelving in his shop and organize it; 3) create a mud-room area off of our laundry room; 4) add up lights to our front yard and last, but not least 5) create raised garden beds for the backyard so I can raise a delicious vegetable garden this summer.

I really love my husband - not only is he a wonderful provider for his family and a handsome professional fighter (stud)...he is an unbelievable handyman that invests sweat (and money) and pride in our home. I love you Choo Choo!