WEC

June 1, 2008

Rich and I went to Arco Arena to attend the WEC (World Extreme Cagefighting) event...and let me tell you, this event was crazy great!!! First and foremost, the main event of Faber and Pulver was spectacular. It was so fun and loud! Urijah (Faber) is from Sacramento and known as the "California Kid", so without a doubt the crowd was all about Urijah. Rich has worked-out at Urijah's gym a couple of times and likes this fighter a lot, but certainly respects Jens (Pulver) as well. In the end, after five 5-minutes rounds, the scorecard resulted in the obvious win for Urijah.


In addition to this main event, many other fights were fantastic. But the BEST part, for me, of the LIVE televised event was seeing my boyfriend - Tito Ortiz up close and personal. I just love him!!!! Many other UFC fighters were in attendance at this event...I have to admit that I was a bit star-stuck because I have grown to love all of these tough guys!!!