A Magical Vacation...

I don't believe you can truly appreciate Disneyland and it's grandeur unless you are a parent. Seeing that place through the eyes of your 3 year old really changes your perspective. Jack Sparrow was REAL. Princesses LIVE in the castle. Dreams CAN come true!

We had a glorious time, as you can tell by the perma-grins on each of our faces. Gannon was a ride-oholic. He loved every ride and didn't even mind waiting in line because he knew the outcome was so tremendous.

Gannon was so delighted to go to Disneyland again and visit all of his friends. I have to admit that when those wonderful characters hugged my little guy, and you could see in Gannon's eyes that he was so excited.

The Christmas decorations got us all in the spirit of the season...the Christmas parade was certainly festive...and the snow on main street was awesome!

When we left Disneyland, Gannon said, "see you later Mickey - I'll be back when I'm older with my sissy." Couldn't you just die?!!! What a sweet boy.