The Nutcracker

December 21, 2008
I truly LOVE the Nutcracker, especially Ron Cunningham's interpretation of the ballet. I've been to various other Nutcracker performances over the years, but nothing compares (in my opinion) to the Sacramento Ballet! Well this year, I decided it was time to expose Gannon to a ballet that his Mommy has loved since she was young. I figured, "why not make him well-rounded, he can participate in cage fighting events one evening and the ballet the next - right?!". Gannon actually liked the production very much. He loved when the Nutcracker was fighting all of the mice, when the Nutcracker and Clara rode in the hot air balloon, and especially enjoyed the live orchestra.


Thanks for a great day boys...the music of the Nutcracker is extraordinarily special to me this time of year!