Happy Mother's Day

May 10, 2009

Happy Mommy's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My children: Gannon & Mila - the reason I am a Mommy and celebrating this wonderful day. Richard and the kids treated me to a truly fabulous day. Brunch at the incredible Firehouse in Old Sacramento (my kind of food), a refreshing walk, and a little shopping around. And to top it off, they surprised me with a gorgeous Mother's Embrace birthstone necklace from one of my favorite's, Red Envelope. The necklace has four birthstones, which represent our family and are embedded in a circle representing never-ending love. Thank you so very much!
I love you guys!!!

Above: Gannon helping Mommy by pushing his sister.
" I got it Mommy".
Gannon was extremely happy to see trains.


To top the evening off, we met my parents, Grandma and Aunt Nena at the City Cafe (back in Yuba City) for dinner. Not only were we celebrating Mother's Day, but we celebrated my Grandma's 85th birthday.
It was a delicious dinner and blessed fellowship. What a relaxing evening!!!





Happy Birthday Grandma!

Blow out the candle!!!!!




And a special "Happy Mother's Day" to my Mom and Geeg!!!!!!