Goodbye 2009!!!!

December 31, 2009
Happy New Year!
We had a good 2009. We're enjoying every minute of our complete family of four. Gannon is our big 4 year old who loves art, playing outdoors, working out with Daddy and loving his sister wholeheartedly. Our baby Mila is such a sweet soul and we adore her. Michele and Richard are busy with jobs, home, volunteer work and raising two gorgeous children. We truly are blessed that God granted us such wonderful children that give meaning to this sometimes crazy world.
New Years Eve began at my parent's home. Great-Grandma and Aunt Nena joined the festivities and together we ate, ate and ate. As usual, my Mom feeds everyone well!

Gannon loves the cream puffs.

Mila's new trick: "hi-ho"
Rich and I left the kids for a bit and attended a New Year's Eve bash with adults. My friend Lisa and Mike hosted the party and I had my first adult drink in two years!!! I felt 21 again. Since I'm pumping and dumping (thanks to the steroids), I was free to have a bit of a sip. Oh la la.

We made it back to my parents home a few minutes before mid-night so we could toast the New Year with our favorite people. We laughed so hard because we assumed that Mila would be sound asleep and our Gannon would be up and ready to party. The opposite was true...

Group kiss - WELCOME 2010!!!!
IT PROMISES TO BE A GREAT YEAR

Happy New Year Gannon and Grandma.

This photo looks staged, but it so wasn't! We were preparing to toast the New Year and Mila grabbed the glass of champagne. Oh no!

So much to look forward to in 2010!!!
Love and blessings to all.