Bodies Revealed

February 28, 2008

I have been wanting to go to the Bodies Revealed exhibition in Sacramento for weeks and weeks now, so since I had an afternoon meeting in Sacramento on Challenge Way (very close to the exhibition) - I convinced Richard to go with me that evening.

Bodies Revealed is a groundbreaking exhibition that gives the public the unique opportunity to see first-hand the inner workings of our bodies through authentic, preserved human body specimens. In addition to providing a closer look at the skeletal, muscular, respiratory and other systems in the human body, the exhibition encourages healthy lifestyle choices. As a health educator - this exhibition was right up my alley. I was enlightened and fascinated...and I educate about the body everyday! Richard even was awe-struck at every turn in the exhibition. Go to this...you will be empowered to take care of your fascinating and complex body; but hurry, I think it leaves Sacramento in March.