Bishop's Pumpkin Farm

October 7, 2008












Richard and I spent the beautiful autumn day with our favorite little guy in one of our favorite places - Bishop's. (For those of you that don't know...Richard proposed to me at Bishop's in the middle of the pumpkin farm! So needless to say, the place is especially sweet to me. When we lived in San Diego, we would travel home every October just to visit the pumpkin farm. I longed for every aspect of it while living by the ocean. I swear that Bishop's is one of the reasons I chose to move back home:-) I have so many great memories there and I hope to create some wonderful memories there for Gannon too.)
While we were at the pumpkin farm, we saw so many friends...so that was a definite plus. We love seeing our friends! And we of course: played, ate yummy food, picked pumpkins, took a hay ride and sipped on delicious cider. The day was great and it was a fun and traditional way to welcome Fall!