Happy Holidays from Newport Beach...

December 1, 2008

Today I arrived in Newport Beach. I am here to give two presentations at a conference. It is gorgeous here...and my hotel is right across the street from the infamous Fashion Island AND I have an ocean view from my hotel room - nice! What also is nice is that I have already seen and caught-up with many of my friends that work up and down the state - friends I communicate with mostly via email and phone (none of whom live in little 'ol Yuba City), so it has been nice to see them.......but I miss my boys tremendously already - Rich, Gannon and Savion! Miss you. Big kisses and I'll see you soon.

By the way - the Christmas tree at Fashion Island is breathtaking! The attached photos are of the tree. Beautiful right?! Although the weather and palm's bring back many fond memories of my holiday's spent in San Diego...I'd rather see snow-covered pines. Home Sweet Home.