Gannon is a Youngster!

November 3, 2008





Today, we enrolled Gannon in gymnastics at Youngsters, Inc. Can you believe that his class is nothing but boys?! He had an amazing time. I was such a proud Mommy because I observed him paying attention, being polite, laughing and making friends. Gannon is a great kid and I'm a lucky Mommy.
Also, today was my 25-week appointment. 25-weeks already?!?! Oh my! I couldn't believe it...I asked my doctor, "what week am I?" and he responded with "25, you just started your 7th month and third trimester of pregnancy". Wow. I said, "With Gannon I remembered how many days along I was; does it make me a poor mother for not remembering which week this pregnancy is in?" and he calmed me by saying, "Not at all - it makes you an extremely busy mother of a toddler." Whew! So third trimester...the countdown has officially began.