Veteran's Day 2009

November 11, 2009

What a gorgeous day for a parade! Gannon marched with Papa this year in the Veterans' Day parade. Gannon wore the uniform he had made for his little brother, Danny, while he was in the service. Gannon felt so proud to not only wear this uniform, but also march. He woke up insisting that he call Papa, "Papa, I'm so excited to march with you." How cute is he? The sweet part is that my Dad told me when they arrived to the parade and he opened the truck door to get Gannon out, Gannon whispered, "Papa, I'm scared". But Gannon, Dad and Vinny did a great job! Way to represent boys!!!













Yeah - the parade route is over...they did it!!!


Below is a photo of my Dad speaking at the Moose Lodge this evening. He was the guest of honor.


HAPPY VETERANS DAY