Blues Clues Party!

April 18, 2008

Due to a heartbreaking occurrence, Gannon's 3rd birthday party at NAPS was postponed a week and held today!!! Blues Clues was the theme and Gannon had a blast - nothing beats jumping and jumping and jumping in the Blues Clues jump house, wearing his favorite color of BLUE, eating blue cupcakes BEFORE LUNCH and singing with all of his friends. A gigantic hug goes to the special women of NAPS for making not only Gannon's birthday extraordinary, but for making every moment Gannon spends with all of you wonderful!!!








Addendum to this day: While I was at Gannon's school singing, dancing and celebrating...I was handed the schools cordless phone by one of the teachers stating, "Someone is asking for you. They said its an emergency". It was my Uncle Gene letting me know that my Dad was on the way to the hospital due to chest pains. I kissed Gannon, let the school know what is up (they all know my Dad there) and headed for the hospital. I was the first to arrive...I met my Dad at the Admissions portion of the ER and he looked horrible - completely pale and exhausted. He had popped 4 nitros and was suffering from angina. Long story short - after extensive tests and one day later, tests revealed no blockage. Thank God! Doctor's are still trying to attribute this episode to problems associated with his respiratory system...more to learn on that, but for now thank you for the prayers. My Dad is now home resting and getting stronger!