Y-S Home & Garden Show

March 30, 2008
Rich, Gannon and I spent a few hours Sunday afternoon at the 2008 Home & Garden Show. There were a few new projects that we are very interested in...replacing the sliding glass door in our bedroom with some beautiful french doors, and while we're at it replacing our front door with a gorgeous glass door; and the other project would be purchasing an outdoor fireplace...I hope to do this soon (the space is already allotted - right by the pool).

So bottom line...I hope to add the outdoor fireplace and outdoor shower this summer. And then maybe add the doors this winter? One of these days I really need to pay attention to our bedroom, but every time I think I'm ready to make the investment in paint/furniture/drapery/etc., I either find something new I like or change my mind altogether. Rich and I always joked that our bedroom would be the last room in the house to get attention paid to it...we were definitely right!

Good luck to any of you that are out there right now contemplating a new home project!