Funderland!!!

April 6, 2008
Alright - am I out of it or what?! I never knew that Funderland ever existed until this past Friday when my friends Daniel and Chris told me about this fun, little amusement-type of park in Williams-Land Park, Sacramento. We've taken Gannon to the Zoo and Fairytale Town many times...but never even looked across the street to find another fun gem to excite Gannon.

So today - we headed to Funderland to find out what it was all about and it certainly turned out to be a great day! Gannon loved every minute of our 2-1/2 hour stay (and we did too)! After all of the rides, we took Gannon on a pony ride in the park - the horses name was Caramel and she was wonderfully sweet.

I'm definitely thinking that Funderland was built especially for 3-5 year olds...everything was the right size for them. I can't wait to take Gannon again, but next time with some friends.



Up, up and Away!