Last Moments in the SD Sun....

February 18, 2010

Lunch at the yummy The Fish Market. Kids loved it. Our first oyster shooters - now wondering why we were so apprehensive before because they were wonderful.

Happy Baby Girl!

Our handsome little guy is checking out the National Salute to Bob Hope and the Military at the Port of San Diego. And below is a photo of Gannon at the foot of the 25-foot WWII Commemorative statue of that infamous photo of a sailor kissing a nurse in NY.
Gannon discovered another new sport that he likes very much - darts!

There are times that I wonder why I am back in Northern California. San Diego still feels like home to me. Then I remember the SD traffic (yuck!) and I must remind myself of the two main reasons I moved back up North: 1) my family and 2) leaves that turn a golden yellow.