Mila Nicole is ONE today!

February 20, 2010

Precious Princess,

No words can properly describe how I feel about this day. I knew that this day was coming...but still, the last day of my baby girl's babyhood is a difficult event. Another chapter of my motherhood coming to a close already. I'm not sad in a "I want another baby" type of way - - - I'm sad because I want YOU Miss Mila to stay a baby because you are the nicest, most wonderful baby to be around and enjoy. I have loved every minute of your existence baby girl. You are gentle. You are sweet. You are a joy. You are a fine gift.

Daddy adores you. Brother attends to your every desire. I am constantly charmed by your every move. And we all vie with one another over who gets you to giggle the most.

Your little feet have already gained their independence as you have been walking for well over one week. You have the most gorgeous colored eyes - dark green with a tinge of blue. We love your crooked smile. You have eight teeth at the moment, still weigh 21 pounds, 4 ounces, are 30 inches in length, and have wispy blond hair that is slowly growing long and straight. You love to eat and you love to cuddle. Most truly, you love to love.

Baby girl, Happy First Birthday! You are my lovely little lady.

Love, Mommy