Let Her Eat Cake...

February 20, 2010
Mila's First Birthday Party!!!
Today, Miss Mila was surrounded by loving friends and family members...all wishing the little Princess a happy day and loving wishes.


A nice visit from Gannon and Mila's Geeg and Grump. We haven't seen Geeg since Mila's birth day one year ago.
In honor of our baby girl's FIRST birthday, we had a pink Princess party. I've included a few pictures of the event on this post...mainly the adorable ones of her first taste of sugar! You know, the classic 1st birthday photos. We had so much fun visiting with friends and family. Thank you for adding to an already beautiful day!

Mila was a perfect party host UNTIL I sat her in her throne to eat cake. As you can see from the photo above - not exactly her usual happy girl self. I had to snap this shot because I have practically no photos of her crying!


"Mommy, why are all of these people singing and looking at me? What's that?"

Mila: "What do I do with this?"
Gannon: "Here sisters...let me show you!"
Ella congratulates Gannon on a job well done! Mila: "I think I like it?!"



One of Mila's favorite gifts was ...turning her car seat forward-facing to join the rest of the world!

Mila was showered with tons of gifts full of love - again, thank you! We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends in our daughter's life.