Becky and Dean's Wedding Day!!!

May 10, 2008
Richard and I woke up this morning and headed to the Marriott Resort, where the wedding was being held to meet with the wedding coordinator and the bride. All I have to say is WOW - the grounds are beautiful.
Me, Becky and Kathy the morning of the big day.
Below are photos from the wedding reception. I will post additional wedding photos once Becky's photographer gives her the link. I'll also get more from my Dad's camera because he was able to take photos during the ceremony

The wedding was incredible. I have been to many weddings, but this one was definitely special - maybe because it was a wedding of two very close friends, or the unbelievable location, or the fact that Becky looked like a true princess...I swear to you that complete strangers were taking photos of her as she was walking down the isle (like the paparazzi) - it was wonderfully crazy.

The reception was held at a delicious restaurant in Lahaina - Pacific O. Becky and Dean truly treated their guests to a five-star menu...I'm talking Lobster, caviar, steak, etc. They are too wonderful! Below is a photo of Gannon and his new friends Regan and Devin at the kids table.
The Newlyweds!!!



Giving the speech.

Dancing the night away.


Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Scott!
We love you.
We are honored to have been your Matron of Honor and Best Man!!!