Mother's Day

May 11, 2008
I need to thank my family for making this Mother's Day such a beautiful day and for helping me to create some of my most favorite memories of us together...memories that I will forever have!

Today we did the Hana drive...saw many wonderful water falls, walked on the black sand beach, ate local and fresh food, entered secret caves and experienced a fun picnic. But - the most remarkable part of the day was within minutes of me waking up...Rich was yelling for me, "Honey, come quick!" Believe or not there was a dolphin swimming in the ocean right in front of our condo...it was amazing!!!





We completed the evening at the most delicious Polynesian restaurant that I have ever been to...Mama's Fish House in Paia. Richard and Gannon ended the night by giving me an unexpected gift - a smoky quartz ring, in which I LOVE!
A special "Happy Mother's Day" to all of my girlfriends that are celebrating this wonderful day with their families!