We arrived in Paradise!

May 7, 2008
Kaanapali is one of my most favorite places on Earth! What a blessing and a pleasure to be here.

Since my parents vacationed with Gannon, Rich and I - we decided that it would be best to stay in a condo instead of a hotel...we stayed at the Mahana right on the beach!!! I mean right on the beach...you could see, smell, hear and taste the Pacific. The condo we stayed in was amazing (2 bedroom, 2 baths) and newly remodeled (granite counters, stainless steel appliances, huge tiled showers, big flat screen TVs, etc. - bottom line...stay in room 901 if you get a chance because you won't be disappointed!). I loved the ceiling to floor windows that allowed us to fully capture the beauty of the ocean...and the lanai was huge! Check out these photos of the living room.

After we unpacked and settled down a bit - it was time to hit downtown Lahaina...so we headed to Front Street where the life of the island is! And the most breathtaking moment happened to us as we walked out the front door of the condo - we saw a gorgeous and full rainbow. I had to capture this moment with a photo...enjoy!

That first evening, we ate at the yummy Lahaina Fish Co. After dinner we went to show my parents that world famous Banyan Tree.


Gannon felt a little like Tarzan playing around this tree!