Swim and Snorkel

May 13, 2008
Gannon serenaded us this morning with his ukulele. What a silly boy!

We headed down to the pool to sun bathe and swim...you can see from the photos below that Gannon has become fond of demonstrating the shaka sign and saying "Hang Loose Dude" to everyone, including the camera!






For lunch we went to the Hula Grill - I loved this restaurant because it was right on the beach and because you ate with your feet in the sand...my kind of place to eat. To top it off, the food was fantastic! After lunch we played more at the beach and ended the day snorkeling...today was the best snorkeling day. Dad, Rich and I went out right off of the shore in front of our condo. We saw so many great fish AND an octopus AND an eel AND we swam with a green sea turtle - AMAZING!!! We took some photos with an underwater camera, so I will post some of these photos once I get the film developed.